Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hello 2006!

For New Years Mike (MJ) and I attended a party at Bobbi's house. My brother and Shawna came with us as well. I had a good time. It was fun, everyone was there. Bobbi,Roland,Kandee,Harold,Anthony,Emmy,Jamie,Jason,Michelle,Cherokee (sis), her boyfriend and a bunch of 17 year old annoying high school kids, and some other guys but I can't remember their names. I was pretty drunk, but I had fun. We hung out at Bobbi's till like 2 am or so and then we went to Tracy and Nicole's, but it was pretty damn boring there and we headed home.

My resolution this year is to just get healthy and be happier. MJ says he isn't going to make one because he knows he never keeps them. lol I don't ever keep mine either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pokey said...

I am from Tulsa,OK

11:15 AM  
Blogger Pokey said...

well you see the hillbillies here cant seem to figure out how to not start fires. most of the fires are being started by people burning trash or by people throwing the cigs out the window.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home