Monday, November 28, 2005

Mmm...Girl You Look Gooder

Saturday night my friends and I went to Highway 51 club. We had a good time. Emmy and I sang 'Total Eclipse of the Heart', 'Shadows of the Night', and 'Manic Monday'. Out at 51 the nastiest guys hit on us. Apparently they don't realize that my friends and I are way out of their league. We like our men to have all of their teeth. My friend Shawna brought her sister-in-law, who is gorgeous. And the men were all over her. This one cowboy would not leave her alone. We kept trying to save her from him, but he was relentless. He just didn't get the hint. But he was stupid enough to buy us all several drinks. He was nice and all but he was such a red neck. At the end of the night he was begging her to go home with him but she refused. So we jetted while the cowboy was in the bathroom. This one guy who's name I cannot remember kept trying to hit on me right in front of my husband. 1st of all...why are you hitting on the fat girl? 2ndly why would you hit on me in front of my husband? and 3rdly what on earth would make you think I would even be interested?

Bobbi's Mom seemed to have a good time and managed to get wasted. She was so drunk. I am pretty sure she got sick but I didn't stick around long enough after the bar closed to see if she did or not. She couldn't stand on her own and kept falling down and Dolan had to basically carry her everywhere. But she had a good time and that's all that matters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

The key to successfully picking up good guys in bars is by first checking out the tooth to tattoo ratio. If the denominator exceeds the numerator - RUN.

BTW - loved your candy apple comment on your profile!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pokey said...

thanks. Everyone seems to love that darn comment. lol

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Isn't that what drunk rednecks are for? That, and getting my truck unstuck when I venture too far into the backwoods (I still owe them a six-pack).

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home