Monday, November 28, 2005

Move Bitch

Friday Joy and I did our Christmas shopping. We pulled an all nighter so we could be awake and in line at WalMart at 3:45 am. About 2 or so Joy and I drove around to see if the lines were already out of control. At WalMart hardly anyone was there, but at Best Buy it was a mad house. There were people in tents and the line went all the way around the building. They even had port-a-potties set up and Back Yard Burgers had a little cart set up and selling burgers to everyone. It was crazy. So needless to say, I did not go to Best Buy at all!

Joy and I were in and out of WalMart in 12 mins. I am very proud of us. Then we headed over to Target and waited in line for ever in the freezing cold. At WalMart they let you wait inside of the store but not at Target. We got in and out of Target in 20 mins. We then headed to Gordman's and were in there about 30 mins and then we went to Toys R us and were in there for a hour I think. So we got all our Christmas shopping done by 8:00 and I only spent $189. So I got everyone Christmas for under $200. I am impressed! It was fun fighting the crowds. I will be doing it again next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home