Monday, November 21, 2005

YAY! Family Time.

So on Thursday I get to spend quality time with the family...yay. We are having Thanksgiving dinner at noon, because I have to come work in the ER at 2:30-11pm. I hate that shift,but I had my choice between Thanksgiving or Christmas and I chose Thanksgiving. Ever since I had gastric bypass surgery I could care less about eating so I won't get to pig out like I did last year, and that makes me sad. :-(

I hope the ER is entertaining on T-Day. I have heard people do stupid stuff on holidays, so it's usually pretty entertaining. I am praying for something good. I love it when the "crazies" come in. They are so damn entertaining. Like on Saturday we had some lady come in by ambulance and she was all pilled out and when I tried to get her name and ssn, and stuff she elbowed me in the nose. So I dug my elbow into her sternum and told her she needed to calm down and answer my questions. She was entertaining. She kept telling me how her "old man" had pissed her off so she went after him with a knife and that's when he assaulted her. LMAO. It was great! All I can say is she needs to lay off the xanex milkshakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home