Monday, November 14, 2005

The Weekend Run Down

This weekend basically sucked. Friday I had to work a 15 hour shift because they fired one of the ER girls. So I worked from 8:30 am-11:00 pm. It sucked. We were busy of course because it's Friday night and apparently everyone gets sick on Friday's. The highlight of my night was my Mom,brother, brother's girlfriend, and nephew came up to see me for a bit. My cousin Brian was in town so they came to see me. I looked like hell and my Mom made me take pictures with my cousing Bri. That is evil,but it was still a nice break from work. I also got to see Joy's new car. It's really nice. It's an '06 Honda Civic or something like that, it looks cool though.

Saturday, Mike and I met my brother and his son at Krispy Kreme and had doughnuts. I had one and that was plenty for me. I was stuffed and belly hurt, but oh well. My nephew ate 4! I was surprised he could eat that many. Then Mike and I headed to my Mom's and hung out there so that Cox could come out and fix my Mom's internet and phone but they never showed. So I ended up watching Christmas movies with my nephew. It was fun though. I don't get to spend that much time with Rayus anymore. Around 4 or so my Mom and I went and bought my formal for the Christmas party at my work. It's a chocolaty brown with copper flecks in it. I can't really explain it, but I promise it's pretty. Saturday night Mike and I went to my brother's for Michele's going away party and stayed and hour and then headed to 51 to meet up with Bobbi,Roland,Anthony,Emmy,Sarah,Joe and Bobbi's Mom and Dolan. Emmy's husband Jamie came later. It was fun. I got drunk and sang karaokee and made an ass of myself. I am pretty damn good at that. lol

Sunday I slept in and then headed to work. I did get off in time to watch 'Grey's anatomy'. I love that show. I cry almost every week but I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home