Wednesday, October 12, 2005

HELP!! (Attack of the Bird Lady)

My husband last night reminded me of this great story to tell you guys.

A couple of months ago this lady came into our hospital. She came running into registration and starting talking really loudly. And I sit in this cubby hole that they call an office and all I could hear was this loud squawking outside so I went out front to see what was going on. That is when I met the "Bird Lady". If you ever seen 'Kids In The Hall' you know the skit they do with the bird lady well anyways this lady looked just like the bird lady from 'kids in the hall'. So she kept shaking her head around which was making her wig slide to the front it was hilarious. In her loudest voice she could manage without actually yelling she points to her pelvis and says " I am late for my pelvic exam." So one of the rep's out front start to get the patient in the computer. The bird lady is wearing a teal mini skirt with black pantyhose and red shoes, I apologize, I don't remember what color her shirt was. Her wig is this dirty dishwater blonde wig that's short and curly just like the bird lady on 'Kids In The Hall'. She just keeps pointing at her pelvis saying she needs to have her pelvic exam and ultrasound. The Bird Lady was one of my favorite patients of all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home