Monday, October 03, 2005

Blonde's Have More Fun

So Thursday I dyed my hair "espresso". It's a dark brown with red highlights. It's pretty, I am just not use to it. Laura chose the color for me and I think she did a great job. I also cut my hair. It's kind of like Nicole Richie's bob thing she has going on. It's falls to my collar bone and then we cut the bangs at an angle so they frame my face. It's cute, I just have to get use to it. So far everyone besides my Mom loves it.

Thursday I also went to the fair with my Mom and Rayus. We saw Nemo on Ice. It was pretty good. The costumes were black light reflective. They looked really good. Rayus loved it. I must say the concessions were way over prices. A bag of cotton candy was $10 as was a snow cone and popcorn. Then they had these Nemo light things that were $18. It was pretty damn ridiculous. But my Mom being the softie she is bought Rayus a snow cone and popcorn. Then after the ice capades we walked around the fair. Rayus was upset because he was too little to ride the rides. He was about two inches too short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home