Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You Are Going Down Bitch

My work just hired two new girls for the front line and they are some dumb ass bitches! One of them doesn't realize she is white and the other is a total fuckin' ditz. It's so damn annoying. So the one who apparently doesn't know she is white, walks around all day with her thong hanging out and calling every one "baby","sweetie","hun". I hate that shit. First of all bitch you are white. Recognize that fact and move on. Second of all, tuck your thong down, I don't need to see that shit. It's not attractive, sorry. And no hot guys work with us so there is no reason to flaunt your thong. And third of all I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BABY! One day last week she came up to me and said "Christy baby, I think these are yours." I just looked at her like she had lost her damn mind and Megan has started calling me Christy baby ever since. lol And the "thong girl" thinks she knows everything because she use to work for another hospital. I mean really, who gives a shit yo? Anyways she is annoying and gets on my nerves.

All this baby talk just made me think of Dirty Dancing...."No one puts Baby in the corner..." lol


So anyways. On Thursday I am dying my hair a deep chocolatey brown, and I am pretty nervous about it. I am also cutting it,but I am not really sure what style.

Oh and Joy just told me her school is doing an 80's prom as a fund raiser. So don't worry I will be there with my 80's gear. I can't wait. It will be so fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! I can't really picture you with brown hair! Especially dark! But I bet, with your 'new body' it will look great! We really will have to get together again - or I will never recognize you if I see you on the street! LOL

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home