Monday, October 03, 2005

Saturday Sucked!

Saturday I drove 2 hours down to Norman so I could party with my friends. Sarah lives in Norman cuz she is going to OU and Bobbi,Roland,Candi,Harold,Emmy,and Paul were all going down there for the game and then to Sarah's to party. So I was real pumped and looking forward to it. Mike and I get there and everyone is still stuck in traffic at the game so we waited for like 30 mins only to discover that the door to Sarah's apartment wasn't even locked. Bobbi, Roland,Candi,and Harold walked from the stadium and beat everyone back to the apartment. So we sat down and started drinking. Shortly after everyone got there they ordered pizza and let me just say the pizza sucked but the cheesy bread was awesome!

So Sarah's brother, Paul, is a loser. He is a drug addict and a lush. He apparently started drinking and then became belligerent. He started ordering Sarah around and she lost it. She locked herself in her closet and was just crying. So I tried to comfort her but I am not really sure if it helped or not. Then Bobbi,Roland,Candi,and Harold left. So Mike and I decided to head home too. I drove 4 hours for 2 hours of hanging out with my friends. That is stupid and it sucked. So Fuck You Paul! Thanks for fucking shit up as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home