Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Love My Patients

Yesterday we had a woman come in for pre-op for her upcoming surgery. While she was in pre-op she fell and shattered her elbow so she had to be taken to our ER. It's a beautiful thing. I am not quite sure how she fell though, since there were no wet floors or carpet or anything, but hey shit happens.

Another great patient from yesterday was this guy who was bragging about his wife not having to work because he made plenty of cash. I said it must be nice and that both my husband and I have to work to pay our bills and live like we want to. He then said " Well my wife doesn't work and neither would my girlfriend." Then he winked at me. For a moment I was thinking to myself well I guess my husband wouldn't mind if this man paid all of our bills, then I was totally grossed out. First of all...why would he think I would be interested in him? Secondly, who hits on the girl who registers your account? Thirdly, HE IS MARRIED. But I realize a lot of people do not care if they are married or not, but I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home