Tuesday, December 27, 2005

2005 Quiz

1. What did you do in 2005 that you hadn't done before? I underwent gastric bypass surgery and bought a house

2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes.

3. Did anyone close to you die? No.

4(a). Where did you go? Absolutely nowhere. It sucked!
4(b). Best holiday memory? Decorating the house with Mike

5. Best thing you bought? My house

6. Where did most of your money go?Bills and alcohol.

7. What do you wish you had done more of? Save Money.

8. What do you wish you had done less of? Spent my cash on drinking.

9. What kept you sane? Mike

10. What drove you insane? Bills, bills,and more bills.

11. What made you celebrate? I lost over 120 pounds this year.

12. What made you sad? I am almost 25 and I haven't accomplished anything that I had planned to.

13. How was your birthday this year? It was okay. I really don't remember what I did for it, so it couldn't have been too exciting.

14. What political issue stirred you the most this year? Bush as a whole. The man is an idiot. I mean really, why the fuck are we still in Iraq?

15. Were you in love in 2005? Yes

16. What would you like to have in 2006 that you didn't have this year? I would like to not be drowning in debt.

17. What date from 2005 will be etched in your memory and why? February 17th because that is when I had gastric bypass surgery.

18. What song will remind you of 2005? hmm...I think 'There's Gotta Be Something More' by Sugarland.

19. Compared to this time last year are you happier? I'm happier.

20. Biggest achievement this year? Staying married for a whole year. lol

21. Biggest disappointment this year? I didn't go back to school.

22. What is the one thing that would have made you more satisfied? Making more money and being more successful.

23. Best new person you met this year? Megan.

24. A valuable life lesson you learned this year? There is no point in trying to keep up with the Jones'. I think that's how the saying goes. I need to stop worrying about possessions and focus more on the quality of my life. When we die we leave our possessions behind and I need to realize that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home