Saturday, December 24, 2005

Winter Wonderland

It finally Christmas Eve. I am working a 6 hour shift at the hospital tonight. But it's not too bad, I would much rather work today than tomorrow. I was hoping for snow but it's just not in the forecast. We are getting rain but it's in the 40's so we will not be getting snow. I love a white Christmas, but we rarely get one here.

I got a puppy last night. She is half black lab and half Australian shepherd. She is too cute and I named her Bella. But she is pretty chunky so I call her chunk-a-licous, Bella-Noel. She looks like a little bear cub. She is so fat she just waddles. I love her. She was pretty whinny last night but I expected that. She turned 6 weeks old today. Rayus just loves her and I think Mike likes her as well. I dread the potty training stage but I have to do it.

My cousins came into town last night, so tonight it's party time. I can't wait! I always have so much fun with them. I am hoping we get to go to the bar tonight but we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home