Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Become One With Nature

This past weekend MJ and I stayed in a cabin on Ft. Gibson Lake with some friends. We had a good time, I wish we could have gotten down there earlier on Friday night, but oh well. We got the cabins dirt cheap, we only had to pay $12 for the whole weekend! That's a good deal. Then we only had to pay $15 for food so we got the hook up. The cabins over looked Ft. Gibson Lake, it was so pretty. Bella, my puppy, loved being outdoors, she hated coming inside. But I think the weekend trip helped potty train her so that is a big plus! The only thing I didn't like about the weekend trip was that Mike and I stayed in the living room and Megan got the bedroom with the door. I think we should have gotten the bedroom with the door. That way Megan couldn't tell me I couldn't have sex in the cabin, which she did tell me. She said we weren't allowed to do it while she was in the cabin but yet she was trying to get Joe to sleep over at our cabin on Saturday night so they could have sex....I don't think so! If I can't have sex with my husband then there is no way in hell she is going to just fuck some guy she just met a few weeks back, sorry not happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home