Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lust

I have a very close who is married and recently she has been having desires for another man. I told her I think this is normal. I mean really, monogamy is a great idea, however it doesn't always work for everyone. I know that I personally have to work at being monogamous, but I don't mind it. It's nice to have someone to come home to every day and to have my best friend live with me. I really don't see why my friend is beating herself up just because she had desires for someone else, we all do. I will be honest and admit that I have had those thoughts before I just didn't act on them, that doesn't make me a bad person. She thinks that she should tell her husband about these desires and I say she shouldn't. It's normal to have thoughts of other people. I mean you can look all you want, right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home