Friday, March 09, 2007

Foggy Bullet Butt

One of my co-workers who I affectionately call Foggy bullet butt will just let her farts rip whenever and where ever she is. She doesn't care. She says it's a natural bodily function and we shouldn't be ashamed of it. She is our receptionist and will seriously fart at her desk. They are always loud! I mean I feel the vibrations at my desk sometimes.

I have also seen her go to the bathroom be in there for like 15 mins and I never hear her turn on the faucet and wash her hands. That's gross. When we have pot lucks I will not eat what she brings b/c I don't want hepatitis or anything.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

I used to work with a guy that would broadcast his farts with his two-way radio. You'd be standing around talking to someone important and a raspy fart sound would come from your hip where your radio was clipped in. Most of the time it was obvious that it was the radio, but those times that it wasn't left you seriously embarrassed. It was still embarrassing to have to explain why there are fart noises blasting out of your radio.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Pokey said...

That is hilarious! It would have been embarrasing but that is some funny shit there yo!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home