Thursday, January 25, 2007

Come On Ride The Train....

A couple of weeks ago Bobbi introduced me to Sushi Train. It is a wonderful little restaurant that has a bar area where a train circles the bar top. On the train are different plates of sushi. They have red plates that are a $1.45, Green plates that are a $1.85, Yellow plates that are $2.45 and blue plates that are $2.95. The food is so yummy. I am not big on the whole raw fish thing but some of the stuff is yummy. So far I have eaten there five or more times. I have had the muscles, that are cheap and yummy. They are only $1.45 and you get two muscles that are covered in cheese and buttery goodness. I have also had a crunchy california roll as well as a regular california roll. Bobbi and I got some kind of roll that had a yellow wrapping that tasted sweet and it turns out it is egg. It was kind of like a crepe and it was very yummy. I love this place, it's my new favorite.

Bobbi and her boyfriend Myles are meeting my husband and myself there tonight and I can't wait! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home