Monday, January 22, 2007

Sutures

Friday night I met up with some friends and went to this bar called Sutures. It was an okay place. Cheap drinks and I am all about that. I might have to go there on Friday more often. They have $1.25 long necks 'till 7 and that's a good deal. I only stayed 'till 8:20 or so then headed home. I was already drunk and ready to call it a night. I went home and passed out, it was a beautiful thing. I sure can't drink since I had gastric. I get drunk way too quickly.

Saturday night I went with some ex co-workers of mine to Compadre's. The food wasn't very good there but it was nice to see everyone. I always love to see Chrissy. We must have been sisters or something in a previous life. We are the same on so many things, it's odd really. I love her to death and she is so sweet and funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home