Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Catch Up

Well I am trying to play catch up here. I started my new job on Monday Oct 30th and I love it! Everyone is so nice. They actually like their employees and realize we are adults. Love it! My husband had his gastric bypass surgery on Nov 1st. Everything went really well with that. He goes today for his two week check in, I am sure he has lost around 30 lbs or so.

I also got a car. I got a '04 Ford Ranger. Nothing fancy just a truck. It's white and they payment are super cheap so I couldn't pass it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Congrats on landing a great job, and a newish truck, Pokey. I hope your hubby keeps doing well. My sister just had hers in the middle of October. It was a bit rough on her at first, but now she is doing great.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home