Thursday, October 12, 2006

Creating a Monster

My Mom and I have started making home-made greeting cards. We are selling 10 cards for $10. We have made over 400 cards in the past two weeks and frankly I am tired! We have a craft show this Saturday so we are really beefing up on our stock. So every day this week I have had to go over there and make dippy cards. I am so sick of it. So I am really hoping all this work pays off and we make some money.

I thought the cards were a good idea to make some extra cash but I didn't realize how much work it would be. And now my Mom is loving it because now she thinks I will become a scrapbooker just like she is.....ummm how about no. I like to go out on Friday nights, not go cropping for six hours. So sorry. I can't drink at the scrapbook shop so I will not be going. If I could bring a bottle of wine I just might go. So maybe I can get my Mom to become an alcoholic like me and we can bond over that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home