Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Weekend

So this last weekend we celebrated my friend's birthday. Things went pretty well. I was sure to dress cute and try my best to look as hot as possible...LMAO. It's not hard when we hang out at 51 and we are only chicks there with all of our teeth and therefore are the hottest bitches there. But I didn't get drunk this time and I am starting to realize I hang out with some redneck and white trash people. But that's okay, I love them anyways. I think my friend was drunk and hitting on my husband....hello he is mine. So I might have to stop hanging out with them. Man I hate having to grow up..it sucks.

My supervisor came back from India this week, so I no longer have to be on call. That makes me super happy. I didn't realize we had so many idiots working for us. A couple of weeks ago we lost six employees in one week, how sad is that. I am not quite sure how, but no one questions our department as to why this is happening. No other department in the hospital has that kind of turn over so you would think they would try to see why no one stays in our department but so far no one seems to care. I have gone to our bosses several times telling them things we could do to boost morale and they just blow me off, so whatever. I should go look elsewhere for a job, but I never do, I just stay here and bitch. So it must not be too bad huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home