Thursday, April 13, 2006

B-Day

Today is my b-day. I turn 25. This is kind of depressing. I thought that by 25 I would have accomplished so much, but instead...I work at a job where I will never make more money than what I make now. I never graduated college, I am drowning in debt, and I can't even get pregnant. I just thought that by 25 I would have graduated college, started a career and maybe have a husband. But no, life happened instead. I am thankful for all I have, but I really should get back in college and get a degree in something.

I guess tonight I am going to go to Friendly Tavern and have a few drinks with my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Happy Birthday, Pokey! Hell, I didn't start college until I was 25. You're just a young'un.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Pokey said...

Thank you!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home