Thursday, February 23, 2006

Guys Rocked It Out!

Last night on American Idol it was the guys turn to sing. I think the guys are better than the girls this year, Taylor Hicks is my favorite. He is a true musician and I love that. He just loves music so much and I love that. I don't care if he is grey, he rocks! Everyone thinks Ace is so cute, but he is a little too pretty for my taste. He is cute and all and he can sing so I am sure he will go far in the competition. Gideon gets on my nerves. He is very arrogant. I thought his little performance was cheesy. The guy who sang Copa Cabana cracked me up. He kept growling it was hilarious. I couldn't believe Simon said that Elliot was the best male vocal ever on the show. He can sing and all but he was not the best ever. The bald rocker guy was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home