Wednesday, February 22, 2006

American Idol Whore

I will admit it, I love American Idol. I can't help it, I am addicted. I love it! Last night it was the girl's turn and I must say none of them wowed me. I wasn't that impressed. I mean it's the first night, you have to come out guns blazing and show everyone how much you rock! I like the big girl..I can't remember her name, but she told Simon about himself. And I like Paris. I didn't like that the judges compared Paris to Fantasia because I don't think that Fantasia can really sing but whatever. I can't wait for the guys to perform tonight. I really like the gray haired guy. I know he is older and doesn't look like an American Idol but I love him.

1 Comments:

Blogger TotalChaos said...

I don't generally watch American Idol, but I watched the girls sing, maybe it's me as an old fart, but none of the girls singing, did anything for me. I'm still time warped in the mid 60's and 70's.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home