Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm Out!

One of the insurance verifiers in my office is out this week on jury duty, so that leaves Carrie and myself to pick up the slack. We are swamped with inpatients and observations to verify every day and yet they keep bringing us more work to do. Are they forgetting we are short one person and having to split up their share of inpatients, observations, and surgeries? I guess they just don't care. It's very frustrating though. The girl that is out on jury duty never really kept up with her surgeries and Carrie and I were always having to help her out, but at least she would do her inpatients and stuff. I am not quite sure why she couldn't ever get her surgeries done, but she couldn't.

It must be nice to be called to jury duty. That's a week paid vacation. I have never been called jury duty and I don't think that's fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home