Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl

I had a Super Bowl party yesterday but not many showed up. It was just Bobbi,Sean,Emmy,Jamie,Mike,Rob, and myself. Usually we have tons of people but not this year. Lots of people said they were going to come but never showed. Oh well. We still had a good time and good food. Mike's Mom was nice enough to buy us pretty much everything we needed for the party.

Funny thing happened Sunday morning...I was in the shower washing my hair and all of a sudden I felt dizzy and light headed. I yelled at Mike to have him come in there and by the time he got to the bathroom and opened the shower curtain I had fainted. He said all he heard was my head pounding against the tiles as I fell. I don't remember falling or passing out or anything. But after I came to, I had horrible abdominal pain. So I put a heating pad on it and it began to go away some, so I am guessing it was just menstrual cramps but who knows. But I guess I am okay since I haven't fainted since.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Yikes...that's scary!

BTW, I'm over the moon that the Steelers won. Woohoooooooo!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Pokey said...

Everyone said they found out they were preggo because they fainted, please don't tell me that, I am so not ready to have a baby yet. but if that happens, it happens.


Congrats Grunt! My hubby was for Seattle, but everyone else there was for the Steelers.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home