Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snow

Well here in the most boring place on Earth we had an extremely warm January and I loved every minuet of it! Now in the middle of February we are having a winter storm. lol It wasn't too bad actually but the people around here are not use to winter weather at all. It started sleeting last night around 7:30 and then switched to snow around 9 or so. So this morning I had to be at work by 7 and I drive a Dodge 1500 Quad Cab that fish-tails like no other on the ice, so my husband was nice enough to drive me to work this morning. I am glad I didn't drive because every idiot in the town was out driving. Just because there is snow on the roads does not give you an excuse to be an idiot.

I am working in the ER today and so far we have had 2 patients. That's right folks...two. I have been here three hours and 2 people. We are dead. So I am killing time surfin' the web and checking out new blogs. I am also trying to figure out how to add links to my blog. I am retarded when it comes to computers. So I guess I will have to go ask my little brother and see if he can do it. He is great with computers.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

I'm so damn sick of snow. Ugh!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home