Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Ex Part II

To answer Grunt's question...Dillon let two teeth abscess and that caused an infection. Then on top of that he got strept throat, so the two infection combined and just took over his body which made him become septic. So I guess last Monday he went to his Mom's house to complain about his teeth hurting really bad so she gave him some tylenol, and he wasn't even able to swallow the pills down because his throat was so swollen. So she took him to the Indian clinic here and they life flighted him to the hospital.

I just got word today that he is off of the ventilator and is breathing on his own so that is step in the right direction for him. I am going to go see him Monday night after I get off of work and see how is doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Man, that's bad. I hope that he gets better.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home