Wednesday, March 22, 2006

American Idol

So last night the Idol gang had to sing songs from the 50's. First off, all the judges talk about is keeping things current and then they pick to have them sing old songs....it just doesn't make sense. I thought Mandisa was awesome. Paris did really well. I did not like the song Taylor sang. And I thought Chris Daughtry's version of Walk the Line sucked. I am sorry but don't go changing Johnny Cash if you can't do it better yo! Kelli Pickler is really getting on my nerves. She is a flippin' idiot! "Did you see that pickle? She said that like 4 times. It was way annoying! Bucky sucked as usual, I am sorry but the boy cannot sing. Kevin did okay. Katherine did okay. She just doesn't wow me because her Mom is a vocal coach so of course she is going to do well. Ace did not impress me at all. I have a feeling either him or Bucky will be going home tonight. Lisa Tucker did okay, but again nothing great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home