Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mike's B-Day

I threw Mike a surprise party on Saturday night. It was fun but as usual there was drama. First off Joy got drunk and was being very annoying. She kept slapping everyone on the ass and she racked my brother in the balls several times. I am surprised he didn't finally just get sick of it and kick her ass, I must say she would have deserved it. Then Joy comes and tells me that my husband is flirting with her and touching her on her stomach and crap so I get pissed off at Mike and everyone is just looking at me like I am crazy. But I believed Joy over Mike and I got pissed. Then the next day Emmy calls me and tells me that Joy is a liar and Mike didn't even talk to her to touch her so she is lying. So Joy leaves after I get mad and we all go back to having a good time. Then around 2 in the morning I go outside and my best friend Shawna is giving my brother head. I wouldn't had a problem with it except I had been babysitting Rob's kid all night and had put him to bed because Rob wouldn't' do it. So I went off. Then Rob being the drunk ass that he was, starting punching me and we got into a fist fight. He started to choke me and he was going off about how he was going to kill me and shit so I screamed for Mike and Mike had to come and get Rob off of me and make him go home. So I was ready for everyone to leave. Everyone said they had a good time so I guess that's all that matters.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

You sure throw one hell of a party, Pokey. Too bad it went sour on you. So, is this Rob guy your brother? Your husband is a good man for getting in there and having your back.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG girl... sounds messed up to say the least.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home