Monday, March 20, 2006

I am sorry I haven't update much lately. They were auditing us at work and monitoring our internet usage so I wasn't able to update my blog and it sucked yo! lol

There isn't anything new going on really. It's been pretty boring lately. I am just working then coming home. Saturday we threw a party for Emmy's b-day and she was surprised and loved it. It was nice to get to see everyone and hang out. I love Emmy. She is so awesome. Tomorrow is actually her birthday and I am going to bring her birthday present to her tomorrow. I still have to go shopping for it. I am such a bad friend. I suck! I just like to procrastinate. I am really bad about it.

Well that's it for now I guess. I will update more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Oooh, audits suck.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Pokey said...

Yes they do! I mean really...this job sucks enough as it is and now they are taking away the internet. Geez!

1:22 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Injustice!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home