Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend Rundown

This weekend was fun. Friday night we went to 51 for a bit, but I couldn't stay out late cuz I had to be at work at 7am on Saturday. Then Saturday at 5:30 I attended Lacie and Nick's wedding. It was so pretty. Her dress was beautiful. She looked like a princess. At 8 we went to their reception where my boss got really drunk and was entertaining. It was good times.

Sunday we went to Mike's Mom's house and then had dinner at my Mom's house. We sat out front for awhile and played with the puppy. About two weeks ago we went to Muskogee for the azalea festival and this couple there were giving away free puppies. The puppies were part Bassett hound and part Pitt bull. So the puppy who Rays has named 'Nemo' has a Bassett body, a pit bull face and walks like a Pitt. It's too cute. I know it sounds ugly, but it's really cute. I will have to post a pic for everyone to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home