Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Weekend

Friday night I went to Emmy's and swam with Bobbi,Johnie,and Jason. Then Bobbi's sister and her friends came later. We had a good time. Emmy was in the hospital, but she ended up escaping and came back around midnite or so. She has blood clots in her leg so I am worried about her. She is going back to the doctor today so I am hoping they can take care of her.

Saturday I went over to Emmy's and swam and laid out. It was fun, but the wind was blowing so it made it a little cool. But I managed to make it through it. I didn't get tan, but that's okay. That night Mike and I just stayed home and chilled. On Sunday we just went to his Mom's and that was it. Not too exciting.

Today I had to come back to work and that makes me sad. I wish I could just be independently wealthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home