Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving

This year we had lunch at my Mom's as usual. After we had all napped for a hour or so we went to see Santa Clause 3. It sucked. It moved super slow and was way cheesy. My 6 year old nephew seemed to enjoy it though, so I guess that's all that counts really.

After the movie we headed over to my Mother-in-law's house for dinner. Mike and I both over ate but we couldn't stop ourselves..the food was sooo yummy.Mike's mom is such a good cook no wonder he is a big boy. Mike stayed there and watched the game and I left to go plan out my shopping attack for Black Friday. I didn't really see anything this year that was that great. I was a little disappointed. I did see an air hockey table for Rayus though so I was at Wal-Mart at 4am with everyone else so I could get one for him. I hope that kid realizes how much I love him.

That is about it for my holiday. I hope everyone else had a good holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home