Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend

Friday night I went with Bobbi, Myles, Jason, Shawna and my husband to Southern Hills. It was an okay time except for the 45 minuets that Bobbi told me what a bitch I was, but she loved me for it. She kept going on and on about what a bitch I was and how everyone felt sorry for my husband for having to put up with me. It was ridiculous. Apparently after I left for the evening she decided to tell Shawna about how I knew her boyfriend was dealing drugs and how I thought she needed to leave him and move on to something better. Bobbi had told me I should keep my opinion to myself and stay out of Shawna's life so that's what I did. I never said anything to Shawna and then Bobbi goes and opens her mouth. WTF? Anyway I am trying very hard to get over it. I love Bobbi to death so it's not worth getting all upset over it.

Sunday of course we had a Super Bowl party. It was pretty fun. I don't really watch the game I just watch the commercials and half time. I thought Prince was great! I love Prince though. He rocks my socks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home