Friday, March 02, 2007

A little pissy

Today for whatever reason, I am in a bad mood. I woke up this way and I have no clue to get out of this funk. I hate being like this because little things really set me off when I am like this. I am pretty sure that before the day is up I will cuss out someone and I am sure it will be my friend Jonathan. I requested him as a friend on MySpace and apparently denied the request which is fine and all, I mean it's just myspace, but why would he do that? So I texted him to ask him that very question and he never responded so he is on my shit list. See just little things are setting me off today, normally this kind of crap doesn't even bother me. But right now I feel like punching him in the face.

Then there is work. I love this job but some of the oddest people on the planet work here. One of the girls who I call OCD is 35 or 36 and a virgin and so weird. She eats all of the crust off of her sandwich and then smashes it flat as a pancake and eats it. Then she has goldfish crackers and a fat free jello pudding snack every single day. I so want to replace her pudding someday with the full calorie and fat pudding...she will freak! She is ten years older than me but insists we look the same age..ummm not so much. You can tell I am in my twenties and that she has to be older than me, she even has gray hair! She styles her hair like a 12 year old. But every day she is all up in our business. Today I was talking to the girl who shares the cubicle next to me and we turn to see OCD just standing there listening to us. She is so odd.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home