Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol

I hate to admit it but I love American Idol! I am addicted to the show. This year I really thought either Sundance or Chris Sligh would wow me and I was disappointed. The song that Sundance chose was not a good choice for a pop show like AI. I am pretty sure most of people who watch the show are older ladies or high school kids so pick something semi-modern so you can appeal to the kiddies. Chris has a great sense of humor and I like his voice but I had never heard the song he sang Tuesday night but that's okay. I think as far as the guys goes the guy who sand Back At One by Brian McKnight was pretty good.

Last night we got to see the girls, who by far are way better than the guys. The girls were great. There were a couple of girls who sucked and I hope they go home tonight. I like LaKeshia the best of all the girls, she brought down the house. Her voice is amazing. Tonight is the results show so we will get to see who goes home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home