Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend

This Friday we celebrated my husband's b-day at Sushi Train. About 12 of our friends showed up so it was nice to catch up with everyone. After dinner we went back to my house and stayed there and drank until about 2 and then we headed to my friend Jen's house and we partied there until 5 am. It was so much fun! I had a great time!

Saturday I went to a Stampin' Up camp and made six different projects. They are so cute! I made an Easter basket, greeting card, explosion album, clipboard, 2 scrapbook pages, and an Easter card. It took about two hours and was so much fun! There will be another one in September and I will go to that one as well. I think I am starting to get addicted this stuff and that worries me...I am turning into my Mother. Oh well it happens.

Sunday we just hung out with our families and enjoyed the day. Too bad it all has to end and now I am bored as hell at work! I am ready for Friday already.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Pokey!!!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home