Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We Deep In These Streets

This past Saturday I met my friend Shawna's boyfriend. She met this kid off of the internet and they have been talking for the last two years and finally met in January of this year. She says she loves him and she is even contemplating marrying him. This boy is 25 and doesn't have a car or a real job. He claims to be a drug dealer but he never has any money so he must not be very good at it but whatever.

This was my first time to meet him. The first words out of his mouth are a comment about my wedding ring. He kept talking about how big it was. First off the ring I was wearing wasn't even real and I told him that. Then he kept making comments about my chest right in front of Shawna. She didn't seem to mind and kept laughing about it. Through out the night he kept saying how he could show all of us girls the time of our lives and Shawna still didn't get mad. He was being very disrespectful to her as far as I was concerned. I would kick my man's ass if he was telling my friends how hot they were and how he wanted to sleep with them but she never said anything.

He then starts telling me how he has been to jail because he killed someone and because he broke a liquor bottle over his ex-girlfriends temple. He told me he was trying to kill her because she pulled a gun on him. He kept saying he was representing Tennessee. He kept trying to rap and act as thuggy as possible but he didn't realize he was just making himself look like an idiot. He also had a playboy bunny tattoo on his arm cuz he says he is a playboy and always gets pussy. He just kept on bragging about it. I really don't see what Shawna sees in his ghetto ass but I guess I will just have to keep my mouth shut and support her no matter what.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home