Monday, March 19, 2007

A Wee Bit O Partyin'

For St. Patrick's Day I went to my friend's house party. She was mixing her two groups of friends only to find out that we do not mix! First off most of them are a little on the chunky side but yet they don't seem to realize it. One of the girls is at least 285 and she had on a white spaghetti strap tank top and capri pants. This poor girl's back fat was just hanging out, it was not attractive at all. Then there were these dorky guys who thought they were so cute, not really sure why but they did. They were all over all the girls at the party. I didn't even want them to talk to me let alone touch me. I usually like most people but they were a little out there for me. So I was relieved when my friend Shawna showed up and then my brother and his fiance came so it was okay then. The night was okay I guess.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home