Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yet Another Oddity

At my work there are several odd people, that is how it usually is in the healthcare industry. One of our team leaders seriously sounds like she is prehistoric or something. My friend Bobbi that use to work with me would call her a slug. She doesn't walk, she usues a motorized scooter. I have seen her use a walker once but trust me she won't be using it again because it takes too much effort. Anyways she also has psorisis I think so she is always flaky and smelly. And she makes this grunting sound all of the time, it's so odd. When she is on her little motorized wheelchair thing she expects everyone to get out of her way and if you don't she will run into you and then look at you like you are an idiot. She seems nice enough, but I will not use the bathroom after her because the smell knocks me on my ass.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home