Saturday, February 09, 2008

GNO

Once a month my friends and I get together for a Girls Night Out and January was no exception. The night started off great but as soon as we got to the bar things seemed to turn sour for Jonni. She just didn't seem to be herself, she kind of went off with Susan and was kind of being rude to everyone else but whatever we let it go. Well around 11:30 Jonni decided to start some shit with my friend Jenifer & her boyfriend Brandon. I am not really sure what even started it but Jonni started bringing stuff up that happened two weeks prior and there was no call for it. So I told Jen & Brandon to just ignore it Jonni was drunk and she was talking out her ass. Jonni got mad @ me for saying that and went off next thing I know I am leaving and my husband is asking why so I told him it was because of Jonni and I just wanted to go home and not have any drama. Pretty soon Jonni comes out to the car and me and her get into a physical fight. All she did was pull my hair and scratch @ my face finally I grab her hand to pull it off of my face and as I am putting her hand back to her she bites my first and middle finger on my left hand....what are we fucking two year olds? Who bites people?!?! Anyway, I got mad & punched her in the face a couple of times and punched her in the sides finally my husband pulls the two of us apart and I get into my friends 4-Runner. That bitch opens the door and punches me in my cheek bone and it starts to swell, immediately I go to kick her out of the car and I kick her in the forehead but I was wearing high heels so it split her forehead open. Jonni falls to the ground and Mike shuts my car door and Nicole locks the door because they didn't want Jonni & I to continue fighting anymore. So Jonni goes back into the bar and my friend Shawna helps clean the blood off of her. The next morning Jonni's drunk ass truely believes I kicked her in the head so she beat my ass....WTF? She only punched me once and she fought like a little bitch. Ummm I don't think so. Needless to say she and I are no longer friends. What a dumb bitch.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home