Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Cool Fat Chick

So I went to counseling on Friday and my therapist believes that I have become "lost" in my "cool fat girl" persona and because of that I cannot lose the rest of my weight. Because if I were thin, who would I be? So I started thinking about it and perhaps she is right. I have always been the funny fat girl who has no problem making fun of myself, what would I be funny about if I lost all my weight? On Wednesday she is going to do some hypnosis therapy with me to help me release the weight, I am curious to see if it works or not.

She also pointed out to me that I don't have very many nice things to say about myself. At first I thought she was crazy for saying that but now that she has brought it to my attention she is right. I am really good at pointing out all my flaws and I say them to myself every day. That's not good, so I am going to work on that as well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home