Monday, June 11, 2007

Mondays

I really hate Monday. I always want to sleep in but I never can b/c I have to get up and come to work. Geez! The weekend is just never long enough. This weekend I was busy as hell the whole the damn thing. Friday night I went to Pickles with my friend Jason, we had a good time I guess. He and I were the youngest people in the bar so we owned that joint..lol Saturday night my husband and I met up with another couple and the four of us went to dinner and then to Night Trips, which is a strip club here in town. We had a great time. I always enjoy their company, the couple not the strippers....lol I was nice and paid for Mike to have a lap dance from one of the strippers named "Tristan". I think she is one of the cuter ones and actually has boobs, most of the strippers do not have big boobs and I just don't get it. They look like 12 year old boys but whatever. Also, Saturday during the day I had a garage sale from 8-2 and sold a bunch of crap. Then on Sunday we went shopping for my husband some new clothes b/c he desperately needs them. He has lost 155 lbs so he needs some new threads so he doesn't look like he is wearing a tent. After we got done shopping we went to his Mom's to visit and then we had dinner at my Mom's. I ended my evening at WalMart. Every time I go in there I spend at least $100, last night was no exception, we spent $150.00. Geez!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home