Monday, July 16, 2007

Annoying!

I have a friend or should I say acquaintance who is annoying the shit out of me. She doesn't mean to but lord does she ever! She is married to a total jack ass and has been for 11 years so apparently she likes it, but she is constantly flirting with this guy who works here. He too is married but I guess he isn't happy in his marriage. I thought he only wanted a piece of ass, turns out he says he actually has feelings for her. Any who, the other day I went to lunch with them and she got all giddy and flushed just because they were holding hands.....are we in 8th freakin' grade? I mean come on, it's just a hand, no reason to freak out. It's just really getting on my nerves because I am sick of hearing about it, either fuck or don't, I don't care but STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ALREADY! I'm just sick of her showing me text messages and crap and then wanting my advice. My advice is fuck him already.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Ugh, I just had a niece get divorced and I was stupid to get myself involved. When people get this way they are annoying and you just have to either slap them across the face or let the trainwreck happen.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home